Color of the Season - Huh?

I am always trying to determine the color of the season, both in fashion and interiors.  This elusive concept is never quite clear to me?  First, I see that gray is the "new" black.  I like gray, so I am ok with that.  Then, I hear that bold color is back - the brighter the better (especially seeing lots of yellow).  Honestly, I think it depends on how the wind is blowing or who you ask.  I can really appreciate all different kinds of style, but my own home tends to lean more neutral.  I think it allows you to add any color, as interest, and change it often (which is what I like to do).   Sort of like this.


I do love the pop of orange in this space.  I also like the fretwork pillow, but would have really loved a pair of them.

I would have to say purple is my least favorite color, but Amy Morris, a fantastic designer in Atlanta,  can make me love any color!
OK, I'm not feeling the pink stool, but I love the blue/gray accents in this otherwise neutral space.  Also, the long sofa pillow is calling my name!







Any accent color would work in this beautiful space, and that mirror over the sofa is stunning.


Chocolate is delicious, even on the walls. 












better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture