A Bathroom to Share

I recently purchased this vanity bench for my daughter's bathroom, and I'm loving how it looks.   Kim over at Green Room Interiors has a fantastic eye.  She found this little bench, painted it and reupholstered it in this great fabric.
When I saw it in her shop, I knew it would look amazing in the space.
My daughter shares this bath with our guest bedroom, so I wanted to make it a bit more sophisticated and this vanity bench is definitely a step in the right direction.

It fits perfectly in the built in vanity area.  The fabric is a linen with gray, green and teal (which is my daughter's favorite color) accents.  What I like about the fabric is that it is whimsical enough for my eight year old, but the colors are "grown up" enough for a guest bathroom.  Thanks, Kim!
  

This little vanity bench is only the beginning for this bathroom.  I have big big plans in there, but I must pace myself.  If you recall awhile back, I posted on some great affordable artwork.  This is the piece I had framed for the space.

I would love to get one more from this series so I can stack them vertically on this wall.  Then I will paint a dramatic color on the wall, so the large mat of the artwork draws your eye into the small watercolor.

Now that I have a couple of pieces for inspiration, I can begin to make this bathroom something special. 

Stay tuned. . . .  
better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture