One room 2 Looks with: Chic Coles

I LOVE this blog. Can I just say when I come across  Chic Coles, I read for what seemed like hours. It was non-stop eye candy! When I asked Chic Coles to participate in the "one room 2 looks" and Cassandra sent over her pretty pics, I was ecstatic! I really couldnt wait to show you what they had in store and let me tell you.......they are awesome! Enjoy.


*******
Hey to everyone! I’m super excited to be here on Amber’s super fabulous blog.  When Amber asked me to take part in her “One Room, Two Ways” I couldn’t help but think of how often I’ve styled rooms at my job as a designer for Martha Angus Interior Design! But the truth is, I’ve never really “styled” my apartment. It was so much fun trying it two different ways, trying different combos.

So for look one this is the way our apartment looks for the most part. With the exception of our West Elm Sofa, all of the furniture pieces were either on Craigslist or bargain flea market finds. It’s one of my favorite things to do! I love finding great pieces at low prices.


For look two I tried to switch things up from the norm. By switching the lamp, pillows on the sofa and some of the artwork it created a much more monochromatic feel with all of the blue elements; blue is my favorite color and I never tire of it! It’s no secret that I LOVE color! I sometimes envy people with muted spaces, but I just can’t help myself when it comes to bright and graphic.  For this look I used my Robert Abbey Lamp, pillows from CB2 and Ikea, as well as a graphic painting that I created.


Thanks Amber for including me in this amazing feature, it was such a blast to do and get to know the uber talent that you are! Here’s to a fun blogging friendship!


Thanks for playin Cassandra and Chic Coles
Photobucket
better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture