Doors are Opening!


As you can see, the muse got a makeover!  Thanks to Shari at Little Blue Deer for my new look. There are still a few more links and things to complete, but the main look is in place.  I will try to have everything operational in the next week or so. 

I entitled this post, "Doors are Opening" because I wanted to take this opportunity to announce the launch of my new interior design company - Mandi Smith T Interiors.  As many of you know, I have been doing interior staging and design for the past three years here in Birmingham.  Recently, I decided to create my own company with a focus on providing smart interior design advice for those on a budget.  After all, interior design should be less intimidating and more accessible. 

I think there is a real need for decorators who understand not all homeowner's can afford (nor want) to completely start over with their interiors.  Instead, by making smart choices on current furnishings and the layout of a space, one can achieve a fresh new look without investing a fortune.

So, if you are looking for a fresh new look in your home on a budget, I would love to help you!  

For those that follow my blog, I will continue to publish daily post on interior design, and I hope you continue to follow me!  To that end, I thought I would kick off the week with some of my favorite things!

Things That Make Me Smile

Generally, I love change. I am forever rearranging my spaces, trying new recipes, and encouraging my kids to branch out (new friends, new sports, new foods).  But, there are a few things, I never seem to grow tired of.  They always make me happy.

Cut Velvet Pillows


A Toddler's Belly Laugh




Homemade Ice Cream


Nailhead Trim


Fresh Flowers


A Meal with my Husband




The Smell of BBQ


Oushak Rugs

Bed Linens 


Platform Sandals 
(with nailhead trim I might add!)

I hope you have a wonderful week.  Thank you for continuing to follow and read my blog everyday.  The support has been truly wonderful! M. 

better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture