One room 2 Looks with: Hi Sugarplum!

What a fun "job" it is to be a blogger in this day and age. I get to meet amazing ladies through cyberspace everyday! I don't think I ever had so many "friends".  One lover in particular is Cassie, blogger extrordinare from the lovely Hi Sugarplum!. I know if we lived in the same zipcode or state for that matter we would be pals. Probably drinking pals that just blab about fabric but still, pals nonetheless. I am happy to have her showing us her "one room 2 ways" today. She is so smart she thought outside the box and chose her backyard room. What a smartypants!

Go visit and follow her if you don't already
***********

Hey guys! I'm Cassie from Hi Sugarplum! I think Amber, her blog and her skillz are amazeballs (stalker, much?), so I'm super excited she asked me to participate in her series! I think I'm cooler by default, if only for today.
When Amber asked me to show "One Room, Two Ways," I immediately thought of my current favorite 'room' in the house...our backyard! When the temperatures rise and the sun is shining, you'll find our family hanging out back.
Picnik collage
(Disclaimer: This shot is from last Summer, things haven't advanced this much yet.)
Most weekends we eat out on the porch. This is how it might look for a family-friendly afternoon cook-out.

100_4397
Disposable plates and napkins, fun straws and a mix of backyard treasures for the centerpiece.
day picnic
But when the sun sets and the kids are stashed tucked in bed, it's liquor Mommy/Daddy Time!

outdoor night party
Twinkle lights and lots of candles set a relaxed and romantic mood. Common elements rounded up from our indoor decor make for a great centerpiece, and help keep things in place if the wind kicks up.
Picnik collage
I like to use real flatware and linens so the evening is a bit more polished, but still mix in melamine dishes and stemware so no one has to be too careful.
Picnik collage
I don't know which way I like better, but I know this room will get lots of use in the coming months! Amber, the table is all set for you and the Duck....fly South baby!

*****
Thanks Cassie! Love the birdcage filled with plants and the great seagrass placemats! Thanks for all your images and deets. 
better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture