Open Letter to Mr. Smith T



Thirteen years ago today,  I made a promise.  At the time, I was just giddy over the whole event.  But as time has gone by, I have come to realize what a wonderful deal I got on that day.  

  You have been my confidant, best friend and soul mate.  I would have missed out on such sweetness of life had I never met you.  I am so very grateful for your love and devotion. 

I love you so much more today than even on the day I married you!

 Who knows what this life will bring? One thing I know for sure,  I am so happy to be on the journey with you!     

Much love to you on our (lucky) 13th Anniversary!  M.


better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture