Find of the Day - Ikea Rattan chairs

Just ran across these while sourcing a design plan for a client.  I love it when January brings some new products to consider!   I think all of these have tons of potential for the price - all from IKEA.

High Back Rattan Arm Chair


If you recall, I mentioned natural bamboo chairs are a huge trend right now (click here to read the post) and these IKEA chairs come in a natural color for a similar look.  

Here are some images for inspiration.  Look how great these IKEA chairs would be to give you a similar look for less. 



See the painted chair to the left - a bluish green?  That would be a very easy "hack" to the natural version of the IKEA chair.  Yummy.


The Ursula Throw
only $29.99  

I'm thinking I need a couple of these  throws for our playroom.  I know it sounds crazy, but the room always looks so messy.  Then when I fold up and put away all the random miss matched throws my kids pull out, it feels neat again.  With these, it won't seem as messy.  Don't you love how I rationalized that!? My husband calls it "crazy logic."

Here's a very similar throw for $79.00.

Lack Table
I've always liked this table in espresso, but now it comes in this slate gray for only $12.99.

These tables are so inexpensive and can be transformed into something spectacular.  Just to get your ideas flowing, here are two of my all time favorite "Lack Hacks."

Nailhead Goodness

Moorish Flare

That's all I have for today.  Hope your week is off to a great start! M.

PS: Don't forget to enter my giveaway for the Shabby Apple dress! 
better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture