Some Ish

WOW

That was intense

I just straight up relaxed and did practically nothing for 2 weeks and I couldn't be more stressed out about it!

I am super pumped to get back into work but also majorly dragging my feet at the idea of 12-14 hour days again. I am petrified of coming face to face with my office, which for the past two weeks has been where we have dumped all the bills and all the x-mas presents from Santa for G. 

It's a terrible mess in that office and I am scared of it

I have worn pajamas nearly everyday for 2 weeks and my make-up bag has a layer of dust on it from non use

I have quickly put on quite a heaping helping of fat around my middle section which would be great for keeping me warm in the winter, but Cali has been 85 since Christmas day...so not cool man.

I can tell you my vacation time was not sexy or artsy and crafty at all...it did however help me gain some perspective on how dirty my damn house was!

I cleaned it and de-cluttered it and it felt good

Two thumbs UP for me!


Anyways, back to reality we go and back to the daily grind of providing you with decent content and at least a laugh or two.

As I said before I didn't get around to much else other than relaxing, however I did finalize G's design board...





What do you guys think


I am a bit rusty but I do know I love this room....thoughts?

It's good to be back.

Thanks for sticking by!

P.S.

Don't forget to add me on Twitter here

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram 
user name "amberinteriors"




better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture