Lets put it to a Vote

So in the next couple months we are gonna be smashing our bathrooms out...and I couldn't be happier.

I am on the fence (of course) of what the hell I am gonna do in the guest bathroom.

So, I have decided that I would put it to a vote

 who better to ask then you peaches....?

Which bathrooms do you like best?

First up,

In the Guest/ G's bathroom I was thinking I would do something fun and kid friendly / guest appropriate.

Like maybe a...

Tub in the middle of the bathroom....and bright colored shower curtain


Or maybe a...
red claw foot tub? not super re-sale friendly...but cheery!



Maybe I totally have to have a schoolhouse sink?




I love me some bright and crazy floor tiles but I have to think about the scary "re-sale" term, so I may have to tone it down..maybe?


 I could totally pull this off..cause its safer




I could pump it up with Wallpaper....

A little pattern to peruse while you potty!









Hmm....think about it.
Talk amongst yourselves

Let me know your thoughts...

&
Report back to me


better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture