A June Bride

I'm in the stage of life where most of my friends are married; but their children are still too young to be getting married.  So, we're not attending weddings like back in the day.  While I appreciate the reprieve from purchasing all the gifts, I truly miss the weddings.  All those beautiful brides and, of course, the flowers.  

So, to kick off the month June and all those lucky girls who either got married in June or who will be saying "I do" this month, here are my favorite websites for wedding flowers.  So much talent and inspiration here . . . 




















Heaven help me when the day rolls around for my daughter to tie the knot!  M. 

better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture