Client Project - Pillow Options

Happy Friday!  The last couple of weeks have been a major adjustment for the Smith T household.  My oldest child moved to our junior high this year.  While it is fun and exciting, it's taking a bit of time to adjust (even for me).  I say all this to emphasize just how excited I am to have a long weekend.  We're going to make the most of it - lots of lounging and relaxing. 

In the meantime, I wanted to share some pillow options I sourced for a client this week.  When you have a neutral palette to work with, it's so easy to freshen up a space by simply adding new pillows.  For this cute client, I created two different options for her family room.  


Here is a second option.  Just to show you how easy it is to transform a neutral palette with different pillows.   

All sources for these pillows are available through Mandi Smith T Interiors.  If you are interested in creating a fresh new feel in your home, give me a call.  Also, I know my client would love your thoughts on which option is your favorite.  M.  
better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture