We Interrupt this Program . . .

I've had a very unusual week -  I had jury duty.  Although I took this seriously and wanted to do my part in the process.  I knew all along that no lawyer would think about letting me on their jury!  Since I practiced law for almost 10 years the chances of me being selected to sit on a jury are about the same as spending Spring Break on the moon!  

No matter - it was still interesting.  I met a lot of people with very different life experiences.  It always amazes me to hear what the human spirit can endure.  I also realized during the process I truly don't miss practicing law.  At all!  

So, today, I'm playing a bit of catch up on several design projects.  In the meantime, two of my favorite online magazines went live with new issues for the Fall.  Both are so decadent - sheer eye candy.  I continue to think, there's no way they'll top this one and they do.  If you have time today, both are worth it.

House of Fifty
via

Lonny
  via

See you on Friday!  M.
better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture