Things I'm Loving at the Moment

Happy Monday, all.  Hope you had a great weekend.  Ours was filled with a little bit of fun, some down time to recharge, and random chores around the house.  All in all, a good way to start the month of October.  I thought I would kick off our week with a few items that have been swirling around in my brain.  Yes, it's totally random, but sometimes my best work is inspired by these random thoughts.

Upholstered Leggy Chairs
Been noticing chairs with upholstered legs - the best of both worlds, leggy and cozy all at the same time.  Also, it works in both a modern or traditional space.  It's a new favorite for me.

Christmas Card Ideas
I know your thinking why so early, but it's just how my brain works.  If I can get a plan in place, I can then "plant the seed" for the next several weeks to get the "buy in" from the fam - you've gotta do whatcha gotta do.  No idea what I'm talking about?!  You lucky duck! 

We've not sent out cards the last two years. So, it's time, but my kiddos are getting older.  So, the cutesy thing doesn't work anymore.  I did see this fabulous idea (for a Grandparent's card).  Love the mix of the two images - very clever indeed.  
Still need a idea for my own card! Would love your creative thoughts.

Pillows For Family Room
These are oh so good!  I may have to take the time to make some for my family room for the cooler months or just snag a pair for Greige Design.

Architectural Details
Adding architectural details really make a blah room feel special . . .  I've been thinking about this a lot lately.  Working on a couple of projects that could use this.  Just thinking of all the different ways to achieve it. 


That's it for now.  Here's to grabbing today by the horns and making it your own!! Go for it. M.







better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture