Glossy

I did it Y'all...I have arrived (Haaaayy)

Big time winner in the hizzzz-ouse

I fully expect to be best friend with Gwyneth Paltrow by the end of the week and  I am pretty sure any second now Jay Z and B are gonna call to set up a playdate with Blue Ivy and G...

I mean we are officially official now .....right??

hahaha

Ok wait, but really

I am super happy to announce my first glossy magazine. Not once but Twice!

First up

HGTV MAG





The amazing photographer David Tsay and insane stylist Dani Fisher did a fabulous job of making my house look pretty good 

?? dontcha think ??

Then, this pretty pillow here got some well deserved mag love in Foam Mag



You guys can go make me look good and buy these mags! 

Maybe I'll do a pillow giveaway just to Thank You all for lovin' and supportin'


P.S. My home girl Bailey got some glossy time in HGTV as well....I will let her humble brag about herself and not spoil her fun in case she is talking bout it on her bloggy today as well...


but what I will say is......we look good as mag neighbors


better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture