Love That Wall Color!





How many times have you seen a wall color and wondered what the name of the color is?  Or you get the old, "I can't remember?"  Well, never again my friends!!!  

My oh so cute hubby got me an iphone for Christmas, and I spent a little time in the app store during the holidays.  I discovered that Benjamin Moore and Sherwin Williams now have free applications (yes, I said free) that you can download onto your phone.  With both, if you would like to match a paint color you simply take a picture of the wall with your iphone and the application does the rest.  It will analyze the photograph and tell you the name of the paint color!!  Love it. 

So, for future reference,  if you don't want me to know your paint colors, you might not want to invite me over! 

better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture