reader request.

So I guess my big blog flaw is that I don't give enough info when I post as to where my pretty pictures come from or how to score some of the goods I source. All I can say in my defense is...most of the time I just forget where everything has come from. My computer is a virtual library with tons of images and zero information regarding where I jacked them from.

 Note to self: remember to post where my pics are from and remember to give info as to where to score the sweet deals.

Here is one I can remember. Recently I turned the BFF onto kmart.com. Now I dunno if you guys know this but there is a lot of cool chairs on the site. In fact I am going to purchase them for myself, just as soon as I dig my way out of the giant debt hole I have recently jumped into.

Take a look....again all are from www.kmart.com

kmart $170 bucks for the pair!!!

as desk chairs....or even dining chairs
$233 for the pair!



lonny mag





better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture