Flashin Back

I can still remember when I first became obsessed / borderline stalker about Interior Design. I was in design school and felt like everything I was learning was soooo boring and cooperate.
I was in a world of micro fibers and foam core boards. I was learning tons about the color wheel and how to really accent a room with lame overhead lighting. Who the hell needs to know about micro fiber and track lights anyways. Just because you can pour red wine on a couch covered in Micro Fiber does not hide the fact that it is simply the ugliest and worst fabric in the ENTIRE WORLD. I will lick the face of the person who hates micro fiber as much as me...there, I said it.

Anyways, back to the point...ahh yes flashin back to interior design 2006-2007. It was the year of Wearstler and Jeffers. I was in LOVE with these designers and there flare for color and weird wallpaper. I loved them so much I found myself spitting terms like Damask and Chinoiserie often. These rooms in particular were my most fave. Can you remember these classics?

















BT Dubbs I can also remember my obsession with puffy paint, BK Knights, the wheel o' whirl paint thingy, New Kids, and...The Video with the animated dancing cat and Paula Abdul...

better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture