Camel Tassels

Hi Folks...I am desperately searching high and low to find Camel Tassels....yep, you heard me right. CAMEL TASSELS.This may sound like a strange request...unless you know me and then you are not surprised or shocked at the randomness.
After watching a recent episode of "An Idiot Abroad" when he took a trip to Egypt, I became infatuated with all the colors on the camels. Especially the particular one he rode across the Jordanian dessert to get to Petra. I could care less about the 7th wonder of the world or the great pyramids in Cairo....I wanted the CAMEL TASSELS.  I want to hang them from a chandelier or sew them on pillows or use them as tie backs for my living room curtains. Or put them on my cat so she can look prettier....

I will camel hump you if you can find me any of the following....

1} an expert in the field of camel riding
2} a professional camel tassel maker
3} a dessert dweller who herds camels across the sandy plains to entertain tourists?
or
4} a camel

Please forward me the pertinent information so that I may swindle myself some of these lovely adornments. Thank You kindly







Photobucket
better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture