Peek into my brain

Sooooo, it's often you'll find me perusing the inter-web for fun things that I can pretend to own or buy for other luckier and richer than thou clientele. I am sure you smarty pants in the world may already do the same thing as me but I figured I would talk about it anyway.

Wanna know a trick I often use when searchin for knock out fabrics for pillows and such?

 I check out SCARVES... The cheap ones cause they are sometimes the best.

Let's discuss..... A cheap yard of fabric is typically around the $12-15 dollar a yard range.... A cheap scarf can be in the $9-12 dollar range and typically WAY more awesome than the typical cheap fabric off the bolt. And, way more than a measly old 36" yard. Case in point...my bed...17 dollar ikat scarf from H&M... Big, Cheap, and Beautiful...



here is some more pretties to get ya thinkin.







Uzbek Alive




American Eagle




Cost Plus






Lane Bryant












Photobucket
better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture