Rug Central over here

Ok Are you ready for this....Basically I am the proud owner of all five of these rugs!! All five for under 1000 buckeroonis....

here goes the story..


Remember a while ago when I posted my Kitchen and I showed you the rug which was supposed to be going in it....well E-Bay is a funny beast, and Turkish Rug Vendors are always tempting me with things like the above...So here we go...New Turkish Kitchen Rug! Frankly I needed a punch of red in my life and at $450 bucks... not bad

Then I needed a punch of pink and orange and turquoise...so I purchased this beauty, which is flipping STUNNING and only 200 dollars.



Thennnnnn I needed a hallway runner so I snagged this Robshaw off One Kings Lane. 2.5' x 9' for $98 bones. {I haven't received this rug yet, but to be honest I am a bit dubious that the color is gonna look bland against all my bright and pretty rugs}

Then I hopped over to Ikea and this 8'2" x 11'6" old faithful was in the clearance as is for....$150 bucks...normally $299. Can anyone say SWEET DEAL?
Then, last but not least this little gem of a jewel has no home in our house yet but will most likely reside in our bathrooms...as soon as we can afford to smash them into smithereens them.


On a  side note...I have tons of DIY shit to show you lovers, but A LOT of it is not quite completed. For example I painted G's Ikea dresser and it's reeeeeaaally cute, but I have no hardware yet. So you can't see it until it's completed..Sorry. 
Also I made curtains and recovered an ottoman, and painted an old draper knock off dresser....

better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture