Best DIY's of the century!

I fancy myself a rookie DIY'er so I marvel at the projects some people can accomplish with a bit o' elbow grease and a head on their shoulders. I get all a fluster like a cheerleader eyeballing "Johnny quarterback" when I come across a rockin display of DIY. My wheels start turning and I have dreams about accomplishing such splendiferous fabulousness. Alas I have a really tight schedule and it seems to be getting crazier by the day so my time slot for DIY has dwindled. I am left to drool and that's a bummer but I am cool with it.

Anyways here are a couple of my current faves.


this is AMAZING and WOWZA....that is the only words I could muster.

see the tutorial HERE



How about this super cool ottoman? I would choose a different fabric for myself but I really love the look.



see tutorial HERE



What a brilliant lady Jenny is. I want to do this so bad! 



See tutorial HERE


I would like to do this above a bed......But HUGE

see tutorial HERE


See tutorial HERE..I would try one of those cool color duct tapes. 
Neon Pink!!


better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture