Neon Lights

I was writing up a guest post for one of my lovely co-bloggers on the topic of color and I decided I love it so much that I would write about over here also.....

I ask you, whats a better color that the brightest color out there....well my friends, how bout some
NEON!


All of these things are pretty cool and you should go and buy them because I can't afford to..... 

Good ol' home ownership and child-care will get you broke every time.

Neon-purchasables 


{sources}
1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8

better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture