World Tour Stop:Greece

Funny story everyone... So #2 on my bucket list is Greece. I just got a call from my Dad and I am not shitting you I say "Hey Daddy you wanna go get dinner this week" the Padre says "Oh I wont be here I am going to Greece" I say "Oh cool, but I was asking if you want to go to dinner on Wednesday?" assuming my father would have given me at least a months notice to relish in my jealousy. Pappy responds" Yeah, I just said I am going to Greece"..."Wait on Wednesday?"...."Yep, Wednesday till the 20 somethin of June, 3 weeks."

WTF I wanna go to Greece. Does my Dad not know it's number TWO on the Bucket List? Does he not understand that I would sell an ovary to get my family to Crete? OK OK OK....I wish the story ended by him saying "well whatdya know I have decided to try out for Father of the Year in 2011 and I am taking You, The Duck, G, The Nanny, Penny the hound, Stella the gato, and shit-head the mortgage all to Greece for an all expenses paid vacation trip of a lifetime." NOPE that's not what happened. And just to add insult to soul injury, as I am proof reading this out loud to the Duck he mumbles all Britishy "I have been to Greece" FANTASTIC YOUR A SHITHEAD TOO. Oh And !OPA! to you Pappy.  

Cut to reality and I have no plans for a Grecian getaway anytime soon. I am left to lust over pictures of white buildings set on crystal blue sky's and the Mediterranean sea lapping itself on white sand beaches.










better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture