July 4th Long Weekend!

First, I can't begin to tell you how happy I will be to have both of my peeps home from summer camp. 

My daughter came home this past Saturday and we are picking my son up tomorrow!  I know they have had so much fun, but I am so thrilled about having them both home.

Nothing like a mother hen gathering up her chickadees just in time for the 4th of July weekend which, I might add, is one of my all time favorite holidays.  

There is nothing better than celebrating your independence.  

 It also symbolizes for me a "can do" attitude which is essential to success in anything you do.  If you put your mind to it, you can do it.  I love that! 

 In addition to our independence, the 4th of July is high on my list for other reasons . . .  

It's in the summer . . .  

and summer is my favorite time of year.



Who doesn't love red, white and blue in interiors

Or fashion

did I mention interiors?

Even on the table

Plus, I love a laid back approach to a holiday (you just don't get that with most of the other holidays) 


Fireworks are involved which makes me smile.

Image

And, of course, the FOOD!





Here's wishing you and yours a most wonderful July 4th!  M.


better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture