One room 2 Looks with:Nancy of Marcus Design

One of my Top 3 favorite DIY's on the blogo-shpere includes Nancy's Rast Hack/ Dorthy Draper chest seen here. She has a very pretty bloggy filled with all types of fun stuff to gander at. I am so happy she said she would get involved in my one room two ways series and that I could share her pretty transformations with you all.

The lovely and talented


*****************

Thank you Amber for inviting me over, I adore your blog and your personal style!! When Amber asked me to participate in her fabulous series, I have to admit I felt like I couldn't possibly compare to the fabulous designers she has recently had play along! So here is my measly attempt at rearranging this little vignette in my living room, I had a lot of fun doing it :)


Look #1: 
Asymmetric & Colorful




This first look is fun and bright, perfect for spring and summer. I love the combo of turquoise and pink, and the asymmetry adds to the overall whimsy.


Look #2: 
Balanced, Black & White



This second look is classic black and white with a pop of color through flowers. I created a symmetric feel by using two chairs and two lamps. And there is still a bit of whimsy brought in with the dotted pillows!

Hugs to you Amber for having me, I was pretty darn honored to be included!!

***************

Love Ya Friend, Thanks for playin!




better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture