Happy Birthday, Muse!

One year ago today, I made the decision to start my blog.  It's been one of the best things I've ever done.  

I have met some of the most interesting people from all over the world; learned technical things about blog design, computers, and the Internet; and really grown as an interior designer.  

I won't pretend blogging is easy.  It takes lots of time and energy.  You have to be organized about it and dedicated to posting.  But, for me it's a true labor of love.  And, as with most things, my blog continues to be a work in progress.  

Because of my blog, this year was different for me -  I actually put myself back on the list.  Yes, there were some unhappy campers, at times.  But, all in all, it has been worth it.  

  Believe it or not, I have learned more this past year than I think I did in the last 10 years combined!  


Many of you have asked me why I love blogging about interior design so much, and I really can't explain it.  All I can say is, it brings me joy.  

So, thanks to each and every one of you for supporting me! 

 So many of you have made my day by putting me on your blog rolls, telling me in passing how much you are enjoying my posts and commenting on them, telling your friends about my blog, and just taking time out of your busy day to read my thoughts.  I truly cannot thank you enough.  

At the end of the summer, I began to feel as those I was running out of things to share with you.  But once my children were back in school, I realized I wasn't out of ideas, just distracted!  

So, my journey continues.  And I'm delighted to have you on it with me.

Here's wishing the Muse a very Happy 1st Birthday!  I'm overwhelmed with gratitude today. M.
better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture