HELP WANTED



I took to the streets of craigslist cause I was so desperate for an intern, and let's just say....there are some frightening fuckers in the world..needless to say I am still looking for the right fit.


For Example:

I have been getting emails like this 

NOT A JOKE PEOPLE:



To whom it may concern,
Over the past four years I have developed strong sales skills that have guided me throughout my short career in sales and has made me a respectable team player for many companies to come. I look forward in meeting and creating new relationships everyday. I am currently going back to finishing my intended career goal in Interior Design and will appreciate consideration with your firm. As an intern I will be able to use my skills with product knowledge, assisting you and being able to learn more of the industry. I look forward to meeting with you.
Thank you for your time and consideration.


*names and faces may have been changed to protect the privacy of the innocent*

and then there was this Gem:


*this was the actual email- I figured it was a joke, but it might not be??
JOB REQUIREMENTS:

*You live in LA and are obsessed with all things design
*You get down with blogs and know some stuff bout HTML
*You like to shop for fabric, and have an eye for cool stuff
*You don't mind doing gopher stuff like bank and post office runs
*You can take a joke and don't mind being beat with a hanger if you screw up
*You think I am great and like whats going on over here at AID
*You know computers cause its really important
*You know the PDC..if you don't know what the PDC is then don't even ask 
*You must get along with others and have a car

send me an email with a photo....It's like a virtual interview so I like to see who the hell it is I am reading about

Kapeesh?

info@amberinteriordesign.com

better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture