Let's Be Clear

OK, just coming up for air . . .
This is proving to be one very busy week.  I am juggling kids, design jobs, and back to school errands while trying to squeeze in a few last minute get to togethers with friends before school takes summer far far away!

With all that in mind, here are my random midweek thoughts.
I love all things clear, but I'm such a practical person that it creates a conundrum for me.  Initially, I think, "Wow, must have it." Then my mind immediately goes to "Wonder how often she has to clean that?" or "Bet they don't have kids - that would last about a nano second at my house."  But, I simply LOVE the look.  How about you?


I adore the idea of a frig like this. 

This is the kind of shop if you are even brave enough to enter with kids in tow you keep repeating this phrase, "Everybody - hands to yourself, hands to yourself, please."

I'd be looking up and staring at this fixture the entire evening - mesmerized.  


Did you notice the tool box used as a bread box next to the glass frig?!  Go back and look! 



I think this is utterly gorgeous, but I wonder how many kids how clocked themselves in a full out run into this glass wall? 

Talk about a focal point in a master bathroom.

This does not feel like an ordinary galley kitchen - breath taking. 

Simple and beautiful.

Sleek and modern - hard to tell where the inside or outside begins or ends.

Fresh and summery.

Uber cool!  Take a look at the roof garden.  

Elegant and glamorous. 

Amazing this place exists. 

Example of how grouping ordinary items in mass creates such impact. 

I think this is really sleek, but who cleans this tub?  It would be the death of me. 

Every kids dream bedroom.


Hmmmm. Really?!


Ohhhh -  the stories those fish could tell! 

What will they think of next?! 

all images courtesy of Pinterest

Have a wonderful day!  We're on the downhill to Friday - I see it, clear as day! (sorry, I couldn't resist). M.
better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture