Tour Widow

The time has come again in my chosen life as a wife to an international axe man, that I am left at home to care for the G'ster, the Hound, and the Caat whilst the Duck travels around Europe for the next 2 weeks. 

While I am jealous of his summer vacation, ahem.... sorry I mean his hard business travel time...
 {yes sir "working" is hard} 
I am happy to spend some alone time with my little one. I am as busy as a beaver for the next two weeks and I am hoping that the time will just FLY by.

I am always trying to think of a good lead in topic that correlates to some lame design thing I am gonna talk about, but today I couldn't think of anything except this.

Tour Widow= Wallpaper matching Window treatments

I mainly hate them both the same....

That dog is even mad about the ugly scene happening here

Rooster weeds ugly

Goddy Bullard Balls

No words for Ugly, Ugly

If you want me to match the walls and the curtains then I am not the interior designer for you.

 If you read my blog and like this look please tell me why???? 

Let's start a debate like the civilized design nerds we all are.




better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture