Design Perspective - Charlotte Moss


I know, I know, it's like stating the obvious.  I usually highlight interior designers who are not as main stream as Ms. Moss, but today, I have a good reason for featuring her.  First, she's coming to Birmingham, Alabama.  And second, I won a ticket to see her in person and hear her speak!!!  I'm never star struck over Hollywood Stars or professional athletes, but when it comes to talented interior designers, authors, and other artisans - I am smitten.  It's one thing to be able to pull pretty things together to create an amazing room.  But, when you are able to design and create the "pretty things" (i.e., fabrics and accessories) for the space, you are on a different level - Charlotte Moss is all that!

 The good news is, if you would like to join me at this fabulous event, there are still a few tickets available.  Ms. Moss is speaking on Friday, October 7th at 10:30 AM.  I'm also told that she will have signed copies of her most recent book available for purchase, "Charlotte Moss Decorates."


This lecture series is in conjunction with our city's gorgeous Botanical Gardens annual fundraiser "Antiques & Garden Show."  The tickets are a mere $30 and, I was told, there is a high risk of sell out, so if you are considering it - Get your tickets now!!


In case, you on are on the fence about it.  Here is just a tiny sample of her stunning work. 





So, I hope you will join me!  I am confident, this event will not disappoint.  
Enjoy your weekend! See you Monday. M.

better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture