fa fa fa fashion

I love me some fashion bloggers...


I rarely remember to nor have time to stalk their blogs but when I do I have a couple of "Go To" gals...

First up




it was hard to marrow down my fave images from her blog cause there are tons...
I love her Freddy Mercury-esque style cause it's the way in my head I want to dress every day.
To bad I always end up in sweats.

next up..





She's got that 90's / 60's / grungey thing going on and I dig it...It makes me feel less bad when I forget to wash my hair for a month



This site I can just peruse for hours to see what all the kids these days are wearing...keep up with whats hip. It's a collection of stylish folks posting pics up of there looks. 
It's a full on time suck.





and this last blog I check is just to remind me not to eat ever again and to someohow magically be re-born but with a face like this girls.



I have a lot more these were just the ones striking my fancy lately.

better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture