Kitchen Project

Thought you might like to see a kitchen design I just completed for a first time homeowner.  The kitchen is not huge.  So, I wanted to lighten up the space to achieve a more open airy feel.      

Here's the visual design board for the project. . . 

My goal with this plan is to work with the current layout and simply freshen up the space with new materials.  The kitchen has old fashioned knotty pine cabinetry (in a honey stained finish) and lemon yellow laminate countertops (not kidding).  We will change out the countertops; but rather than start over with the cabinetry (which can be very expensive), we are going to whitewash them.  I think it will give the kitchen so much character.

As with most of my design plans, I give my clients all the resources they need to complete the plan.  Then I'm here to help as they need it.  Some want me to handle all the details while other clients want to take the plan and implement it on their own.  Hopefully, this client will send me pictures of the competed project!  M.

PS: Don't forget about the giveaway I'm hosting.  I'm giving away one framed grouping of intaglios.  The deadline for entering is Sunday, October 16th.

Click Here to Enter the Giveaway

Enjoy your day! M.
better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture