5 things I ain't mad at: PART 2

You may remember a while back I posted about 5 trends I was not mad at...here


well it's time for another round.

These five trends are totally common and most definitely played out, 

however

I refuse to let them go...what do you think?

1: Boho Glam




 

2:Touch Of Brass






3: Leopard Stuff







4: Gigantic Art



5: Rustic Love




 


Love It or Leave it

Whats your verdict?

JUICE FAST UPDATE:

It still sucks!

I dropped a scale on my toe and broke it....

That's right...the scale broke my GD toe and I am hobbling around like an angry & hungry troll.

I caved today and made myself some more vegetable water soup.

I put some onions, celery, carrots, and peas in a big pan with water and boiled it all together.

Then I blended it up and called it a soup..wasn't bad compared to the disgusting juice.

I am happy to say though that It has defo been easier today than yesterday.


I don't feel like I have lost any weight yet accept I hobbled onto the devil scale and I lost 4.5 lbs.

all water no doubt, but still motivation to keep it up,

 at least for one more day.

P.S

Having a broken toe sucks real bad....

having a broken toe and detoxifying your body, sucks worse

having a broken toe, while detoxing, while in pain, hungry and not sleeping, sucks the most!

wah wah wah
better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture