+ signs

G'morning Lovers.


Do you ever have a shape that just sticks with you?

I do

For some reason I have a love for these big graphic plus signs.

I think about them all the time although have yet to actually use them in decor projects or in my own home even. 

These images remind me that I needs to be adding some BIG & bold plus signs very soon.









Don't like red, here are some more options!






{all images and sources on my Pinterest}

What do you think?

Do you see them as a cross, or as a plus sign???

does it remind you too much of first aid, or the Red Cross?

thoughts?

JUICE FAST UPDATE:

OK let me first tell you that even though I feel better and proud of myself,

 I got a head cold and broke my toe in the process of trying to basically starve myself, detox years of toxins and lose 15 pounds.

I detoxed, I starved, but I didn't even come close to losing 15 pounds

 I am angry for being hungry for the past 7 days and feel like why did I bother?????

no seriously,

all I want to do is eat ice cream and drink 400 lattes a day.

Overall poundage lost was 6 although I am sure as soon as I think about eating cereal I will gain it all back.

Bull Crap!

Anyways, I do recommend the fast if you want to detox and "clean out" your system...

I don't recommend the fast, unless you want to be a miserable cow willing to eat a dog biscuit to get your carb fix!

There I SAID IT!
better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture