What kinda (BLANK) are you?

Remember when I said that I was praying that my little G would be the best little girl ever and obey my wishes for her to leave her raging tantrums at home.

and 

Remember when I said I hoped that the dreaded jet lag would skip her sweet self and that she would fall right back into a dream sleep/awake ratio??

Well

 none of that happened.

She screamed and fidgeted and cried and flipped out the whole damn plane ride. The last 2 hours she finally fell asleep. And let me tell you, I have never wanted to cry so hard in my life!!!!!!

Tired doesn't begin to express how I am feeling. I am praying that my solo mommy and G (Sans Duck) journey on the way home will be less painful.

The whole experience has me craving a little mental escape

I have cocktails on the brain...

today's WKBAY

WHAT KINDA COCKTAIL ARE YOU?

are you a fuity lady cosmo cocktail? 


Are you a minty mojito?
Are you a skinny girl margarita with an extra shot of patron? 
 Are you a very dirty vodka martini with extra blue cheese olives?
 are you a lay by the pool pina colada princess?

If I am honest, right now I would drink all of these drinks one after the other.

Normally I favor myself a Dirty Martini with extra blue cheese olives!

and on school nights I drink skinny girl margs with extra patron!

better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture