Prinstagram


I am obsessed with Instagram....it's a well known fact

(if you don't follow me yet the name is amberinteriors)

anyways,

I like instagram a lot. 

I like it a hundred times better than Twitter  and

 I like it a million times better than Facebook (does anyone like FB anymore?)

And I always want to print out some of the pictures I take on instagram cause they always look so cool but the quality is a bit bunk from my lame ink jet printer,

well I DIED when I stumbled on THIS amazingness


It takes all your instagram photos and makes various degrees of awesomeness..

Posters, Book, Stickers, you name it!

I went poster cray cray and ordered myself 2 because they were just way to cool not too!

AND 25 BUCKS!

take a gander











So cool right???

Go get yourself a poster or a tiny book...and follow me on instagram.
(amberinteriors)

better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture