Design Perspective - Francie Hargrove

I was introduced to this very talented lady by another talent lady, Lisa Mende.  When my husband and I took our trip to Highlands this summer.  I contacted Lisa and asked if she would share her favorite haunts in the area with me.  She graciously agreed and Francie Hargrove's shop in Cashiers was on the top of her list!  


Although I was not able to actual go inside her amazing shop.  (It was Sunday when we passed through and it was closed.)  I came home and found this eye candy on her website.  I then got busy with kids home from camp, back to school, design jobs, and yada yada yada (still love that episode) here we are at the beginning of Fall. 

But now that Fall has arrived, it reminded me of Ms. Hargrove's style.  As you can see it has a very cozy "Fall like" feel much like the entire feeling of interior design in that area.  The Old Edward's Inn was very similar to these photos.
 So, given all this, I thought it would be fun to do a new series called "Falling Into Fall." Where I pull together easy ways to add a shot of "Fall" to your life.  I think it's fun to pull in small doses of this style for the Fall and Winter months.  So, over the next couple of months, I'll show you some quick tricks to do just that.  I hope you like it.  In the meantime, here are a few more inspirational images from the talented Ms. Hargrove.



Happy Hump day. M.

better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture