Gaining Momentum

In the October issue of Traditional Home there is a wonderful article about Suzanne Kasler.  The article follows Suzanne through one of her typical days.  
It's a very interesting article, and I would encourage you to pick it up (almost like reading reality TV)!

But what really got me was when writer Jennifer Wilson mentioned that Suzanne had this quote above her desk, 
"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?" . . .

Wow!  


After reading this, I thought, "This is how I want to live my life.  This is how I want my children to live their lives." How often, as adults, do we really think about this?  I feel like the daily stresses of life attempt to squeeze this mindset out of us as we grow up.  

To say the least, the article sparked my interest.  So, I went to Suzanne's website.  Wow, again! There is no question that she lives her life with this attitude.  Otherwise, how could she create this kind of magic?











photos courtesy of http://www.suzannekasler.com
















better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture