Dear Summer {Part 2}

Most Wonderful Summer,

I just received word from your friend Phil!  Yesterday was abuzz with the news.  You have no idea how it thrills me that you are to arrive sooner than expected. 


 I am awaiting this reunion with such anticipation!  In fact, I spent most of yesterday on cloud nine.


{source}

As usual, we will celebrate your arrival with a big party.  Lots of friends who I haven't seen since your last visit.


{source}

Of course, all the festivities will be outside.  What better place to enjoy your company?


{source}

Although I am so happy with the news, I confess, I was a bit shocked. As you know, I ask you to come early every single year and I can only think of one other time that you were able to make this happen.


{source}

Although I have not mentioned a word to Winter about this news, he seems to know that something is amiss as his mood has been extra bitter as of later.


{source}

But, no matter!  Knowing you are to come is simply enough to get me through these last few weeks of my time with him.

Well, I must scoot.  Spring will be knocking at the door any day now and I have to make plans.

  You know your ears will be burning once she is all settled in for her wonderful, yet brief stay.


{source}

She thinks the world of you.  If I had to be totally honest, I feel like she makes more preparations for your coming than even I.

{source}

Now get your work done, would not want for you to be even a minute later than you must.
See you soon!
[For the first letter to Summer click here]

better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture