Let's Beat A Dead Horse. Shall We?

I love showing you things you have maybe never seen or really thought about, but today I am not doing that.  Instead, I am showing you a space that I can't seem to get out of my head.


The first time I saw this room in House Beautiful, I was in a trance.  I looked at these pictures so much that the magazine was dog eared.  I was mesmerized by Melissa Warner's ability to incorporate high and low end furnishings to create an absolutely stunning space.   It feels traditional and funky all at the same time.  Frankly, the whole house was amazing, but the master bedroom was especially fabu.

 Since then, I can't go into a vintage/antique/junk store without secretly hoping to find a dirt cheap pair of real alabaster tulip lamps that someone is selling with not a clue as to their value.  Well, of course this will NEVER happen [it's like searching for a unicorn].  But I kid you not, the thought crosses my mind every single time I get out of my car and walk across the parking lot into one of these shops. 
I know that many of you have seen this space a dozen times.  But, I just can't move on [it's a bit like a childhood memory that pops into your brain when you least expect it].  I love it just as much today as the first time I saw it.   I can't imagine ever being tired of it.  And that is saying something (coming from someone who rearranges her family and living room seasonally)!  

Do you have a space you adore and are sure you will never get tired of?


better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture