hey ducky' catch a hint.

Is 30 the new 20?

I sure as shit hope so cause I turn 30 in a month and I am freaking out!!

You know those Moms you see, who dress like complete hookers and wear clothes from the "junior miss" department in stores, in a sad attempt to get there 14 year old daughters boyfriends to call them   M.I.L.F's????

Well, do you reckon that my frequent use of the words "balls" and "gnar-gnar" will make me look like a desperate 30 year old hanging on to the vocab of a zitty 15 year old? 

Does anyone else think that your 30's is such an ambiguous age...I mean, how the hell am I supposed to act?

What is it to be 30??

Someone recently told me that women find there maturity and also go through there sexual peak in there 30's......well, I guess that's cool. So what, do us 30 year olds just run around humping & whorin it up???

Someone give me something else because if I have to start acting more mature as well, I am Fucked.  Sorry for my lack of a better word..but I don't turn thirty for another month so.....fuck, fuck , fuck, 
ball juice..

The point of this rant is a simple one. I need tons of distractions from my pending birthday blues, so I will be virtual window shopping for you all here on Mondays until September 17th {my B-Day}

The posts will be approprietly named

"HEY DUCKY,CATCH A HINT...."

So Lets shop



4.CB2 
5.Rug 

*** my favorite thing on this page HAS GOT to be the iPhone case...Ahem, Ducky...yu hurd dat??***
better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homesand garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture better home and gardens, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden, better homes garden, better home and garden magazine, better home and gardens magazine, better home and gardens, better home garden, better homes and garden magazine, better homes and garden furniture, better home and garden, better and homes and gardens, better homes and garden patio furniture, home and gardens furniture, homes and gardens furniture, home and furniture